Upgrade from Harbeth Compact 7

Who has upgraded from Compact 7s & to what in a floor standing speaker? My priorities are still accuracy to the sound of unamplified acoustic instruments & voice but I also like rock & full orchestra power.
Ag insider logo xs@2x47ghibli
Harbeth M40.1 , Active Gradient Revolution or ProAc D-40r ( already mentioned)
Daedalus Audio DA-1.1AP V2. I just posted on these so am feeling a little "shilly" but I was in the same boat--looking for something with the midrange magic of the Harbeth's AND the ability to project a bigger, more dynamic sound. After a two year search Daedalus fit the bill perfectly.
Try adom audio. You might overlook them because they often fall under the pro audio rather than computer speaker category but they are great. Better in terms of size for size than audio engine imo bc of the bass and midd. Both good though.
people are funny. as if you need to spend more to get more.

audiophile world is insane.

get a amphion one18 and laugh at harbeth owners and the colored sound.
If you are like me, you loved the Harbeths but with full range and full power music they broke up. At the same time I had a pair of Tyler Acoustics Linbrook monitors. They only gave up the smallest amount to the beauty of the Harbeth midrange but could handle the large scale music and lots of power. For about $1,000 used (if you can find a pair) you should try them as something different and a good reference, then decide if you want to get rid of your Harbeths. I had the SHL5's. Both were run with the Rowland Concerto integrated amp. I have a review/comparison somewhere here on Audiogon if you want to seek it out. Otherwise, I find it hard to recommend a great speaker to give you what the Harbeth's offer that also handle full range music and for a reasonable price. Also, I suspect that a lot of what you might find comparable (and what people recommend) might require expensive amplification. Both the Harbeths and Tylers do well with a lot of different (and reasonable - both size and price) amplifiers.