Speakers sounding dull? MUST READ! The truth about speaker design!

Do your speakers sound dull and lifeless?  Well that's because speakers are not made from real musicians, or even real musical instruments.  Well I alone have a solution for this...

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

erik_squires

The punctuation which has been used is known as Master Kenjits Dialect or MKD.

Like I said earlier, a troll. One with little resources to draw upon due to being on two different continents and therefore, two different cultures. There's only so much the internet can do to bring us together. 

All the best,
Nonoise

Speakers sound like speakers.  The vast majority of people listening to music do so through speakers, mostly at home and sometimes at concerts, sometimes very large ones, some fit in their ears. Telling someone else that a speaker sounds awful is like telling someone the food tastes bad, all you can say with any certainty is that food tastes bad to you and speakers sound awful to you. Every Klipsch speaker I have ever heard, and that is dozens at least, sound abysmal. My design professor at uni ( a very qualified engineer) designed and built speakers, he loved Klipsch speakers. I keep trying to find the magic he heard, I just hear screaming.

@kenjit I thought this would be easy, however, everytime I went back to find a thread, the first 13 that I clicked on were deleted...... and several more thereafter.

But Here you go, all of this shows a failed understanding of speaker design:

"The reason that perfect speakers do not exist will hereby be revealed. So a perfect speaker would be a wall made of concrete. It would have two or perhaps three small holes in it. The drivers would then be placed inside these holes. Linkwitz riley 24db octaves and you’re done."

"The magico speaker still only uses a cabinet that is a few inches thick at best. My speaker invention would be ten times thicker at a fraction of the cost!"

"Magicos are very expensive, solidly built and heavy however there is one problem which the speaker engineers didnt think of when it came to designing the speakers. The woofers in a Magico generate sound from both the front and the back. The problem is that the sound from the back is obviously contained inside that big solid enclosure and after it has reflected around the box, it becomes NOISE. So now you have generated NOISE inside the box which has to be dealt with. The only way to get rid of that nasty noise is to cut a hole using a drill into the back of the cabinet. The hole will need to be big enough to vent the noise. The noise will then need to be vented somewhere far away from the listening environment as you dont want to be hearing that while the music is playing. "

"

all interconnects are the same. Ive just had a look at your amp and its a class D so you will need to get rid of that and buy a class AB. Next you will need a speaker retune by a speaker tuner. There are not many of those around thesedays.

Its not what you wanted to hear but those are the facts."

"There is another problem within the speaker industry which is largely ignored by most speaker companies. A speaker cone will emit sound of equal intensity from both sides of the cone, front and back. One of the big problems is that the rear wave is not in phase with the front wave. Nobody has so far figured out how to turn the rear wave fully in phase with the front wave. If this could be done, we would actually not need a box for the driver. It could just be mounted on a bit of mdf and put on a speaker stand and it would sing."

"If you look at the high end speaker market, what you will find is that the problem mentioned in this article has largely been ignored. In this respect it is justified to claim that all speakers are the same. They all suffer from the same problems so they will all sound the same."

There are many more by the way, but this gets the point across. and to answer your post about my arrogance? The upper end scan speak drivers that you have are normally quite accurate in their measurements. You wanted minor dips in very specific frequencies. I needed very accurate impedance curves at all frequencies and I need very accurate driver curves at all frequencies. Also, I told you that I may need to do impedance compensation, which requires measuring the drivers themselves. You felt sense the impedance curves were fairly flat that they did not need any compensation. I could not get through your head that a rise or lowering of impedance over given frequencies does change its frequency curve. To make sure that I would achieve your desired curve. I needed the drivers to measure. 

The funniest thing on earth right now is how Kenjit confused this thread with his own.  🤣

"I am one of the few in the industry that has credibility and competence bar none."

- I think not

"I have seen and heard it all.. "

- Good, then you can leave us alone, sorry we won't miss you.