speaker cables under 1k for Harbeth 30.2XD?

these would be used a revolving door of amplifiers

your recommendations appreciated

audiocanada

So few companies hint at why their cables are different than the competition so there’s almost no way to establish value based on manufacturing difficulty, material scarcity, labor, R&D, etc. I’d feel like a fool if what went into a $100 cable is basically the same as what into a $1000+ cable!! Too much price variation from a really basic technology to feel like it’s any more than gouging…..

@boostedis :

I’d feel like a fool if what went into a $100 cable is basically the same as what into a $1000+ cable!!

Please share which $100 cable has the same stuff that is in $1,000+ cables. I would love to buy this cable and save a bunch of money. I am assuming that's the magic cable you use? What are your current speaker cables? Thank you!

@boostedis , Agreed. I’m not saying cables don’t sound different. But I’ve cut open and have seen several cut open/disassembled cables and it’s hard to justify some of the prices charged.

I changed bananas to spades on a set of Analysis Plus cables that I like. The parts quality and wire appeared high quality. $600 more quality than brand x? Hmmmm. But if four figure cables are in the budget, just enjoy.

@audiocanada If you've spent any time at all on forums like this reading about speaker cables, interconnects, etc. then you know the debate regarding expensive versus inexpensive or moderately priced cables & interconnects is the quickest way to start a fight in an empty bar. Bottom line (based upon scientific measurements & double-blind studies):  One needn't spend lots of money on speaker cables to obtain the best audio fidelity. Just determine the length you need, which will determine the proper gauge that should be used, and select a quality made product from any number of great cable manufacturers out there. AudioQuest, Monoprice and Monster are 3 I've used, over the years, that have been just fine. However, there are many more. 

@audiocanada P.S. Make sure you have quality, tight-fitting connectors at the business ends (e.g.  gold). Personally, I much prefer spades over bananas at both ends, if possible, and I also prefer soldered (i.e.  high-quality solder) ends.