DH Labs

Just received a pair of Air Matrix Cryo RCA interconnects.    Exceptional quality for the money.  Much better than the Nordost Blue Heaven they replaced .   Good stuff !!!    Customer service is off the chart too.

128x128oddiofyl

Just upgraded from Audio Envy’s phono cable to the DH Labs Dimension phono cable and OH MY G*D. Absolutely fantastic. And with only 10 mins on them.

I have a Revelation coming to connect the phono to the Linestage and now expectations are even higher. 

I recently bought the DH Labs Mirage USB to replace by AQ Carbon between streamer and DAC.

To my taste, an improvement over the AQ: more body with the Mirage.

I live in the UK, and after trying to order direct from DH Labs website, it became apparent they don't naturally ship to the UK. I emailed to make sure I hadn't missed anything, and received a really quick response from Greg at DH Labs

Greg confirmed they don't normally ship to the UK, but he could give me a quote for FedEx and ship me the Mirage.

7 days later, I had the Mirage in my system. Really impressed with their customer service. I've emailed a few online retailers in North America regarding UK shipping and not git a reply even. So, yep very happy with DH Labs

@gochurchgo I am a DH Labs reseller and currently personally own a number of Corona and Corona Cryo power cables. While my reference cables are the much more expensive Synergistic Research Galileo SX, I am incredibly impressed with the Corona and Cryo, especially at its price point. I have compared the base Corona to the Shunyata Sigma NR which retails 3x more and preferred the Corona due to it being similarly dynamic, but with an even lower noise floor. I found the upper end Synergistic Research to deliver a warmer and more effortless tone, which I prefer in some applications, but it is hard to justify the significant price increases. The Corona Cryo adds another level of refinement and effortlessness again. I would not hesitate to consider it against any other cable on the market $3aK and under. You can purchase direct from DH Labs with a 60-day trial period. I have zero hesitation putting it on my most amplification and source components. Happy to go into more detail if you have questions.