Thanks to Paul McGowan

About a year ago I bought a PS Audio BHK pre-amp  & was very pleased with the improvement in sound quality over the Rotel I had been using. I put in a pair of 60s era Telefunken tubes & thought it sounded great so I went shopping. Recently  I found a pair of PS Audio M1200 mono blocks & thought what the heck. I got them home & installed NOS 1958 Telefunken.tubes.
I should mention the amp I had in the system was a highly modified Carver TFM 45 I bought in the 80s.
What a difference! Have you ever had that OMG moment when you get to hear your music for the first time. I should have ditched the Carver yrs ago.
My hat's off to Paul McGowan!

128x128fertguy

Emil I erase everything just for peace. You know I enjoy this forum to argue with anybody.Ok let’s move on . looking forward to Paul new speaker at Axpona 2023.

Inspite of that experience? Iam still gonna Buy Paul’s product if my system will benefited from it. Like I said I still have his ps300 power conditioner.And I really like it ,Maybe He is tired that day, I remember that’s about maybe 3 pm.

Exactly why I wish we had a block user feature. Someone just admitted to being a troll. @administrator needs to drop the ban hammer.