Best products for baffle material s ?

Looking for the "best" combination of materials. Building new boxes for my B&W CM1 bookshelfs as I can feel vibration on the baffle and sides, with classical music, quartet, at even very modest volume. These are very small 2 ways - so I can afford to go "all-out" on the boxes. High mass, inert, shaped baffle to minimize diffraction, interior design to break up waves. I'm considering only products that can be "woodworked". More detail later. Thanks.
ptss
Second the Corian. It's non-resonant and will not contract and expand, as will any hardwood. Reasons virtually no one uses solid hardwoods as cabinet material.
Rodman,

Properly finished Hardwood is very stable, Maple in particular.

Good Listening

Peter
Peter- Do you know of a company that is currently using solid hardwoods in their speaker cabinets? The last that I can think of were the Cizeks, made of strips of Koa wood, glued together for stablity. Even they used a plastic baffle board(acuthane, or something like that).
Peter is absolutely correct, maple with a bit of bracing is very non resonant and does a good job... I am actually refinishing the front of my cabinets now in Maple... the problem with maple is that it is tough to stain... that's why you will find it isn't used much.
Tim