Good speakers for Parasound Halo JC1

I have all Parasound Halo electronics — JC1 amps, JC2 BP preamp, JC3 Phono amp, and CD1 CD player — and love them all.  Wonderful detail but plenty of bottom end.

My speakers are Usher MD2 — nice sound, respectable speakers but I’m ready to take the plunge and move up.

I’m headed to AXPONA in a few weeks and want to audition potential replacement speakers. I’d be interested to hear what speakers you’ve heard that are awesome matches for the JC1s. My room is mid-size that will accommodate decent size but not huge boxes. 

Thanks all.

Mikempls 

128x128Ag insider logo xs@2xmikempls

@mijostyn I love heavy metal and Maggies do metal just fine. The bass isn't as thick as some other speakers but I think that is not necessarily true. It's different but not deficient in my opinion. 

Soix beat me to it....I would for sure check out the Joseph Perspective2s. They are a nice match with JC1s.

If you want to try The Coherent 15s you would stay in your budget and 

have power to spare. That would give you a "Bigger" sound than KEFs

or JA Perspectives. But some loss of detail. Lotta listening before you buy.

Fritz Speakers, scheduled to be at AXPONA Booth 512, are worth investigating. 

You might also want to look into Legacy audio Legacy Focus SE for around 12K made in the U.S. and great sounding plus very efficient 95dB sensitivity and can handle any amps power with ease.