What can beat Wilson XVX for less money?

If you have heard xvx what speakers have you heard that are better for less money? Seems Jay just got XVX and can't help but wonder if there are speakers that perform better for example for $100k or less. Including used.

smodtactical

If you’re obsessed with Wilson and need it in the name then go with Wilson Benesch. I listened to the XVX at a treated showroom in Manhattan, and then the Benesch and preferred the WB so much so that I bought it. 

The MBL 101 a great loudspeaker by Any standard ,

the only  speaker I know of that sounds equally good off axis .

I am hoping to get their smallest  126 stand mount offering ,and use 2-SVS 4000 subs all MBL speakers  have the exact same tweeter and midrange ,which s excellent no box resonances ,super fast and natural and pickup details lost in most other Loudspeakers , the low 82 db efficiency is very misleading  for its equally putting out the same SPL level 360 degrees which makes it closer to 86+ db efficiency .I have heard most all their models they do like power to get the most out of them if in a big room , even at low volume though you can hear micro details  very well.

Troll.  Asking if anything under $100k can beat out some Wilson thingy.

Troll

I'm not a huge fan of Wilsons. I find them a bit cold and analytical. I would rather have any decent speaker that is warmer, not "smearier" though. I helped a friend of mine purchase a pair of Wilson Sophias about twenty years ago. He loved them. But his wife disliked them so much she gave them away after he died. Another speaker that is in the chilly catefory, but moreso than Wilsons, are Dynaudios. 

I don't have a Wilson budget. I own Goldenear Triton 2+. I considered buying their reference speakers, but they were too large for my room. I find the Goldenears to be very good for my needs. I wouldn't want equivalently sized Wilsons in their place. Based on reviews, other speakers I would consider listening to if I could afford them are Magico and DeVore Fidelity. 

A lot has to go into a system leashed to a pair of xvx. Get it wrong and a lot of other systems done well will challenge them. Possibly for a-lot less money. The Alexia v for instance is 1/5 the money and in the right system/room could be more enjoyable. If you are following Jay right now he is curating electronics that he feels will take these to the stratosphere. Once there the system will likely be hard to better within the parameters he set out. Which is another discussion altogether. I saw a review of an Audio Note system with Ongaku amplifier. The guys were handing out tissue to each other so emotional was the experience. lol. Still pretty subjective question “ What beats ….?