Best cheap speaker cables............again

Hello all,
I will apologize in advance for asking this question as it is probably one of the most discussed topics
I am looking for some recommendations for a good single wire speaker cable. I am driving a pair of Vienna Haydn's with a pair of Cary tube mono blocks. My old speakers were bi wired and the Haydn's are not. I can't re terminate my current cables so I'm looking at some new wires. Budget under $300.00 and the runs are about 7 feet long. My initial thoughts have been Morrow, signal cable, AQ type 4, zu mission for new cables, but I am certainly not against buying used.

Thanks
skipper320
I have to disagree with some of you who feel that solid core power cables will sound as good as or better than an inexpensive pair of AQ speaker cables. I've heard almost all the 'cheap', homemade cables out there over the years and NONE will stand up to an inexpensive pair of AQ cables on a system that reveals anything. I'd love to get together to test it sometime. I agree that some companies, even with BIG names in the industry ruin good music at times. i also feel that cable companies along with Cartridge companies charge way too much for their products, because we let them. That doesn't mean that their products still aren't better than nearly all the homemade stuff out there. JMHO
All I'm suggesting is that 12 gauge solid core copper wire (the type run in the
wall for AC wiring) sounds ridiculously good for the price. Personally I use
HiDiamond D8 speaker wire in one system and JPS Lab SuperConductor 3 in the
other.
I guess for the price it does, but the AQ cables can't be that much more for better sound. That was my only point. it's all good. Written word and spoken come off differently, lol.
Ctsooner-Agreed! DIY guys are always complaining about cost and marketing practices of HEA companies.
Has anyone tried the Nanotech Systems 777 speaker cable? These are listed on the 'gon in kit form. Not exactly "cheap" but not crazy either, looks like they could be interesting.