Amplifier for Sonus Faber Guarneri EVO's

I have a pair in Walnut on their way and I am doing a complete reset of my existing system. Very curious which amplifiers people have had great experience with while paired with the EVOs. I am open to both tube or solid state and would also consider a high quality integrated. My source with be Bryston BDP-1 and BDA-1. I like the option of running balanced, though single ended is fine too.
bavarian05
Bavarian05, congrats sort of! :). I am listening to my Evolutions right now and loving them. Getting room treatments really allowed these speakers to show me what they are capable of! And yes I agree they are larger than expected. I look forward to hearing your impressions.
Hello, i pick up my EVO S.F. at the MIRABEL airport (FEDEX ) this afternoon, red violin, open box like in new condition not even broken. I gave you a report later on. Thank's to a well know famous store down in Florida. 3 separate boxes, one wooden crate for the head's weighting in at nearly 300 pounds (3). Poor instructions manual but it sound more like an musical instrument ...to follow
Thanks Rocc1007. Looking forward to your impressions. Would love to see pics of that beautiful red violin finish. So between you, Bavarian05, and me we have all the Evolution colors!
Speaking for myself, gents, ownership of an SF Guarneri is owning a collector's item, a true piece of audio history, a gem. Looking back through all the names and models that have come and gone...Quads ESL57, Apogee Grand, Infinity IRS, Wilson X-series, I personally feel the Guarneri is surely on the short list in the hall of greats.

It is a fantastic speaker line from the original all the way through to its current incarnation. Congrats to you and enjoy...look forward to hearing about them when setup and nicely settled in.
Lots of photos of the new setup up on Audio Aficionado and also Audio Shark right now. I will eventually update my profile system on Audiogon too, but it is a lengthy process by comparison. :-)
Also added a VPI Classic One in black with a DV Karat 17D3 cartridge this afternoon. Pretty excited. My back is killing me from all these huge boxes...!