Apple Classical Music launching

The Grammophone reports Apple is soon launching a standalone service catering to classical music lovers who, like me, are frustrated with the “song” based digital services, where composition’s movements are treated as individual tracks, rather than as part of a larger whole, making he whole process cumbersome.  Whether the other big problem of invisible identification (where the metadata exceeds the charactersa allowed) will be addressed, remains to be seen.  The service will support Hi-Rez up to 24/192, but ominously, also “spatial audio with Dolby Atmos”.
Will that be selectable?  Anyone else excited?
Grammophone announcement

crustycoot

>> "catering to classical music lovers who, like me, are frustrated with the “song” based digital services, where composition’s movements are treated as individual tracks, rather than as part of a larger whole..."

I'm not sure what they are talking about. I have a Qobuz subscription and have zero problem finding, selecting, and playing whole classical albums. 

I wonder if this refers more to tagging issues.  I know there have been complaints about the inadequacy of tagging one's own collection due to the more common issues of composer v. orchestra v. conductor v. individual performers and the naming of individual movements within a piece.  But that is an issue with tagging and has nothing to do with how streaming services operate.  If Apple plans on completely redoing tagging standards, there are going to be a whole lot of streaming software programs that won't be working right.

@mlsstl all I want is playlists where I can include entire albums but I’m interested to see what that means too.