Will increasing speaker cable AWG make a difference in sound quality?

Increasing speaker cable size (for example w/AQ the cable sizes move up in size from 15AWG to 10AWG) improve sound quality?

128x128farne230

Canare 4S11 speaker cable.  11 gauge, about $1.25 per foot.  Better than my uber expensive (4 figures) Groneberg Quattro Reference speaker cable.

I'm loving my Denon DCD-1700NE. It plays CD, SACD and DVD-R with high-res files.

However, I have added a major tweak that that fixes a serious omission. In fact, I believe almost all manufacturers don't understand the implication of this oversight.

We all understand the importance of clean power with shielded cables. The same with shielded interconnects.

Once the power is inside the component, shielding is still necessary and is perhaps just as important, if not more so.

Here's my Denon with shielding.

@digsmithd

would you please tell us more about Zavfino Prima Speaker Cable and particularly how does bass

how good Is this cable compared to Mogami 3104

sasho...The low end on the primas are on par <> with mogami 3104...mogami have a little more being 8awg cable.Mogamis rock solid lowend with a nice nuetral mids'high's make it a nice quality copper pair of diy wire's.The prima's with the center silver wire and build quality give the Zavfino a more open soundstage...were the mogami is flatter/nuetral side in a good way.

I am glad i did the diy project's to see were these wire's are in performance level to a ready made offering.

In the end the primas are the ones i ended my quest with and are sounding really good.Lowend is there with a nice open soundstage...solid very well thought out / made product,I grew tired of doing my own and was ready to try them.Glad i did,Recommended.Hope this helps.