MC for Low Mass Tonearm

With my table's low mass tonearm I am sad to see only Ortefon and Sumiko MC carts available.  Please offer suggestions for other carts/brands that might work with an 8.5gm arm.  <$3000.00 budget

My System:
Pro-ject RPM Table / EVO Carbon 10 inch arm  8.5 gm mass and very rigid

Into all Aric Audio front-end:  the 'Transend MM phono pre' (12ax7 and 47ohm), '6SN7 Linestage Preamp' and 'Transcend Push-pull' amp into ZU Soul Supreme.

My current carts are MM and MI, Grace F9e and Soundsmith The Voice. Both are hi-compliance (+22cu).

Will I be able to best those with a $3k Moving Coil cartridge?  The Voice is really nice! 

I'll know that I need to purchase an SUT.

Bent

128x128michaellent

Dear @michaellent  : I owned the Frog and is a good cartridge designed many years ago.

Now that you are looking for other cartridge than the Kleos then you have to look to Audio Technica that's a solid cartridge manufacturer of MM/LOMC for 60 years. Next models that can work with your tonearm:

Dual Moving Coil Stereo Cartridge | AT-ART20 | Audio-Technica

Dual Moving Coil Cartridge | AT-ART9XA (audio-technica.com)

and this its 60th anniversary unique one piece diamond cantilever/stylus tip:

Dual Moving Coil Stereo Cartridge | AT-MC2022 | Audio-Technica

Great designs, recomended.

R.

@michaellent , I have used the Soundsmith Voice in my system. A $4000 MC cartridge is not going to get you far if not backwards. The Soundsmith Voice is an excellent cartridge. It tracks as well or better than any MC made. It has a very high quality diamond and cantilever. To be sure of a significant improvement in a MC you would have to jump to something like a top model Van den Hul like a Crimson or Colibri and a solid state phono stage. 

The Delos sounds quite analytical and lacking a muscular low end in a lightweight arm. Additional weights help in my Triplaner but don’t get you all the way.  My finding based on a Herron… certainly for tubes a very neutral bit of kit. To me anyway..never mind the arm chair quarterbacks, when the designer advises look elsewhere….. his STAR and credibility do nothing but go up.

Jim