Streamers made in America?

I’m having a hard time finding streamers that are made in America. I prefer audio equipment made in the USA. Lumin and AURALiC are Chinese. Aurender is Korean. Hifi Rose is Korean. PS Audio is really stalling on their streamer. Are there any options?

spearl8

For you people who "think" items made in China aren't up to snuff or use inferior parts or just maybe cut corners, think about how high end companies would fare if something they sold turned out to be unreliable or sounded like crap. Your suppositions are just guesses and you look foolish making them.

As others have posted, you might see a "Made in America" label on the outside, but in almost all cases, the parts inside are not from America. 

Post removed 

Reliability is related to technology.   I wouldn't be afraid to buy surface mount gear from China (since SMT process is very repeatable) or even wave soldered thru hole, but wouldn't buy anything hand soldered, like this

No photo description available.

I don't know why people fail to understand that any and every technology product is itself the product of a global supply chain. Where did the copper come from? Where did the aluminum ore that made the aluminum for the chassis come from? Where did the rare earth in the neodymium magnets in their speakers and phono cart come from? At best, you may find a product assembled in America, using as many American parts as possible, but in no case will it be 100% American. I prefer to insist on products made on Earth by humans. Any more granular than that rapidly degrades into a tail chasing exercise.

@panzrwagn I would prefer any component made by ET. It would most likely be out of this world in comparison to what's made here.