Kumza Stabi S or Rega P10 ??

Looking for some commentary. Narrowed my search down to a few remaining tables, and these two are of interest. Wondering if anyone out there owns or has owned either and can comment? 

jc51373

@tablejockey 

I'd at least like the option to change carts once in a great while..Also the Hana doesn;t need to be shimmed so I think it comes down personal preference. But why do you think those carts will be less fuss than a another cart that doesn't need shims?

It’s obvious by the way the Rega carts mount with their 3 hole installation-no messing with alignment. 3 screws, set tracking force/AS and play.

Any other cart, including the Hana will be dependent on the accuracy of the using  an alignment jig.

The reviews on the Apheta/Aphelion suggest they are competent in their price point.

Naturally, you must have a phonostage that is up to the task of putting the table/cart in its best light.

@jc51373 you have stated " .I am coming around to the idea of set and forget "

Does this now steer you toward the notion that a DD TT might be one to consider on the shortlist.

@rsf507 

Elaborate on that comment. The hana fits with no shims. Cartridge alignment is like any table where you adjust into it. So what is it you are referring to with that comment? Are you suggesting if I use a cart other than a Rega it will not align?