Kumza Stabi S or Rega P10 ??

Looking for some commentary. Narrowed my search down to a few remaining tables, and these two are of interest. Wondering if anyone out there owns or has owned either and can comment? 

jc51373

If you're really set on a no fuss setup, it makes the most sense to get the P10 with the  Rega Apheta or Aphelion.

They're designed to go with the P10. 

@tablejockey 

I'd at least like the option to change carts once in a great while..Also the Hana doesn;t need to be shimmed so I think it comes down personal preference. But why do you think those carts will be less fuss than a another cart that doesn't need shims?

It’s obvious by the way the Rega carts mount with their 3 hole installation-no messing with alignment. 3 screws, set tracking force/AS and play.

Any other cart, including the Hana will be dependent on the accuracy of the using  an alignment jig.

The reviews on the Apheta/Aphelion suggest they are competent in their price point.

Naturally, you must have a phonostage that is up to the task of putting the table/cart in its best light.

@jc51373 you have stated " .I am coming around to the idea of set and forget "

Does this now steer you toward the notion that a DD TT might be one to consider on the shortlist.