Best cheap speaker cables............again

Hello all,
I will apologize in advance for asking this question as it is probably one of the most discussed topics
I am looking for some recommendations for a good single wire speaker cable. I am driving a pair of Vienna Haydn's with a pair of Cary tube mono blocks. My old speakers were bi wired and the Haydn's are not. I can't re terminate my current cables so I'm looking at some new wires. Budget under $300.00 and the runs are about 7 feet long. My initial thoughts have been Morrow, signal cable, AQ type 4, zu mission for new cables, but I am certainly not against buying used.

Thanks
skipper320
Happy New Year. Both the Audioquest & Straight Wire are excellent choices.
Used pair of Nordost Blue Haven on CL or the bay in the $300 to $400 can not be touched by any of these your considering. You will have to dig around but it will be worth it for that type of performance for that type of money...
I share the previous poster's view on the Morrow.

I like this one better than the Morrow:
http://store.jaguaraudiodesign.com/nanotec-systems-sr-sp-speaker-cable-kit/

I bought a pair without connectors to see if I liked them.

But; one's blessing is another's curse.
AQ Type 4 is a great option, but if you go up the line to the Rockets, I don't think you can go wrong.
Try Canare Star Quad 4S11 (or 4S8 if you prefer thinner gage) from Have Inc. (they have it in bulk or terminated in grey or black!)or Blue Jeans Cables.
Plenty of info on the net about this cable performing well above it's price-point.

Some would equate Aq Type 4 to Canare 4S8 as far as configuration/performance.
Remember cable-science will always trump cable voodoo.