Second MC Cartridge Choice.....Tokyo

So I am looking for a second (no 3rd) cartridge for my system....which is comprised of a Kuzma Stabi S12 w/12" 313 arm......currently running the Airtight PC-7 on it.

My other table is a Luxman PD 151 with an MM cartridge (Sumiko Amethyst) and I want to get an MC for it as well. I was thinking along the lines of the inro MSL but then wondered if maybe I would  be better off with Audio Technica Art OC9a or OC9i?

Also wondered if anyone has heard the new Hana Blue Umami?

I am going to Tokyo for an extended work trip and hoped I could find something there at an advantageous price. I am open to other suggestions.

Almost exclusively listen to jazz....lots of horns and such.

I use a Modwright PH 9.0 fed into Dennis Had tube gear and sometimes switch out to a 2a3 FI-X. While I love detail it is an organic sound I am after.....with a liquid mid-range.

thanks for any thoughts.

rwanda

@rwanda , You were on the right path to begin with. MSL cartridges are at the apex of performance. There is no need to look further unless you want to look at Lyras or very expensive Ortofons. 

@rwanda have heard several tines now 2 different MSL cartridges, just wonderful. But if you are looking for more of a "organic sound" I'd be looking at a Koetsu cartridge. Just a thought

Thank you rsf507,

I thought these might be a bit too laid back....hence my thinking on the MSL.

Anyone have thoughts on the AT  Art OC9 ??

Guess I mean the AT-ART9 Dual Moving Coil Cartridge, not the OC9 series...a bit confusing.

Yodibashi Camera in the Akihabara district of Tokyo sell MSL right off the shelf.  Last time I was there, they had a wide array of MSL cartridges in stock.  They also discount the Japanese VAT and give an additional discount for using a CC.