Incredible improvement in sound quality

Ok, I am an old fart with a stereo. But my system sounds so much better tonight. Why? I went to my doctor today, as I do every six months (one of my favorite people)… and he noticed that one ear had a lot of wax. So, he had his nurse use a warm water irrigation device to clear it. Wow.

I use some drops, and work to keep my ear canals clear. But, for some reason I was not able to clear my right ear.

So, wow. My system sounds so much better. Sometimes you just need a professional. Although technically you can buy these devices for a couple hundred on line. You need to realize you need to use it.

ghdprentice

Patiently in wait for science catching up with tinnitus. Will this happen in some of our lifetimes, only time will tell. But must say, a awesome transformation occurs with such a debilitating condition ... it’s all about music and (just a little) less about gear :-)

Whatever the change, whatever the cause....."better" is better regardless.  😎  Enjoy!

You got me thinking though...I'm going to investigate similar!

@larsman good point, but complete opposite approach with tinnitus. Most of us drive around with dirty windshields at times, correct? Dirt, dung, and grunge that we most times see right through, that we pay no attention too.

It’s only when we focus does that “dirt” become a problem. I’d much rather pierce out through dirty windows / eyewear all day everyday :-)