Psychologist dissects Pink Floyd's 'Dark Side of the Moon'

I never get tired of learning more about this seminal work by one of my favorite artists of all time. 

128x12869zoso69

It’s pretty cool that DSOTM continues to sell and at least 3 generations of a given family might share a common appreciation for it.  

That's more like it.

And i bet many of us do not have only one copy of it.

Credit also to PF for releasing an accessible album at that moment, prog rock's high period, being at the same time innovative, ambitious and a serious statement.

Still though i feel that they were the most overrated rock  band in history with less than great instrument playing.

I stopped trying to read into these fine artful musicians thoughts & imaginations after Sgt Pepper's Lonely Hearts .  I just sit back sometimes in the dark & enjoy . 

Waters makes it difficult, but not impossible, for me to separate the artist from the art. If I couldn’t do that, there are many, many artists I would have to delete from my collection. Rogers is a piece of anti-Semitic garbage. Yes, he is entertaining, but he should stick to music. I don’t want my politicians cutting records, and I don’t want musicians lecturing us on good and evil as they perceive it.