Which preamps use 6922/6DJ8 tubes?

I have some high end NOS 6922 tubes and am looking to change preamps. What do you recommend for a preamp, somewhere in the $2000-$4000 range (used is good too) that uses these tubes. My power amp is an Accuphase A47 class A power amp.

Thanks for your help.

ullogu1
Post removed 

Another point to consider is that we are talking about line stages or preamps made after the 90’s and manufacturers did create their preamps with one russian type tube in mind for both durability and sound. The Russian NOS variant 6n23p/6n23p-v/6n23p-ev can last long and play great. Especially the 6n23p Voskhods, 1975-1979 period and the ultimate 6n23p Reflektor 1974-1975 period. These 6n23p (and even some made in early 80’s) would be the best version of that voicing compared to any tube made in the 50’s-60’s.

These particular 6n23p can smoke everything in 6922 family, can take punishment but unfortunately in the last years their prices have gone crazy, and if you can find the proper ones they easily surpass the western alternatives.

The EV versions- different tube not in the same league as the above but reasonably plentiful, and they were destined for space travel too.

ralph makes a fair point about the 6dj8 tube and it being somewhat prone to microphony (just ask past owners of the audible illusions preamps)... of course that aspect can be managed (with a cost of course) by effective design and choice of particular tube, if the linestage otherwise does what pleases its owner

Roger Modjeski of Music Reference liked the 6DJ8/6922 very much, as did EAR-Yoshino's Tim de Paravicini, who uses the 7DJ8 (a higher voltage variant of the 6DJ8) in his pre-amps. I hear no evidence of microphony in my EAR 868 (isolated by Townshend Audio Seismic Pods).

Of all the preamps I’ve had, the ones with 6DJ8 have actually not been prone to microphonics issues. But I’ve had a 6SN7 preamp and another 6H30 pre that were extremely sensitive to it. The biggest trigger I’ve noticed is having too much gain. Once you get over 15dB gain, whatever the tube, you’re asking for trouble here.