New Class D amplifiers

Hello. I'm very interested in getting your opinion on the newer Class D amplifiers.  There has been a couple of very positive reviews (by Guttenberg) of the Bel Canto C6i and NAD M23.  These, and perhaps some others are offering new technology that significantly lower the class D noise level and other drawbacks.    

I currently use a Class A amp, Pass Labs INT-25 (with Dynaudio Heritage Special speakers) which has a wonderful sound. But I am transitioning to another location, and due to using Roon primarily I find that this system stays on most of the day.  Due to heat and power usage of Class A amplifiers, I'm interested in translating to Class D if I find something comparable.

128x128grantgg

At present, I have a Luxman m-700u/c-700u combo and PS Audio M1200 mono/PS Audio BHK preamp combo in rotation. The PSA M1200 amps use IcePower modules with proprietary tubed input stage. These two amplifiers are a near dead heat in sound quality, just different strengths. There's no clear cut "winner." Like Erik Squire's previous post, I prefer the Luxman combo for the type of music I listen to but could easily imagine someone else making another choice. 

The implementation of custom input stages using the IcePower modules is apparently important. I also have an amp that just uses the stock unmodified AS1200 module with high end Furutech wiring and connectors and it doesn't hold a candle to the performance of the PS Audio amps. There is also a difference in older IcePower modules vs. modules used in Legacy and PS Audio M1200 amps. The older modules used in many amps are decade old tech. 

After a number of various switching amplifiers through the 2000's I found a pair of early Hypex NC400 kit amps to be noticeably preferable in the mid and upper frequencies. I use them for recording playback with monitor speakers. I still use tubes for listening.  

I haven't followed Mr. Putsyes later models but I have noticed a number of speaker manufactures are using them for their powered systems. Interesting designer.

avatar:  https://www.stringvirtuoso.com/artists/lorraine-campet/

A hidden gem to perhaps convert the close the class a heaters sonic gap.

I have both an LSA Voyager GaN 350 (dual mono) and EVS 1200 based on dual IcePower 1200 AS1 modules. I was using the EVS with Ali-Express Nordost Odin 2 speaker cables and Odin 2 XLRs, plus Odin 2 coax, and while exceptional, my system has terrific detail, but lacked a rich dollop of warmth. Since these cables are super inexpensive, I replaced the XLRs with Odin Gold, which helped, so I wanted to change out the coax too, but couldn't locate it, so instead, I bought Odin Gold speaker cables, for a mere $128/3m pair!!! These provide a much better sonic match (warmer rounder without sacrificing any details that the Odin 2 provides.

hth

I appreciate all the suggestions and i'll be looking into each one!  I do favor  integrated options since I prefer not to get into a preamp as well. but the mono block options are very good.  i wish Atma Sphere had a class d integrated now which i think is being developed.