Integrated amp recommendation

I recently bought a used pair of Swiss-made Piega p4L MKII floor-standing speakers. I am looking for a two-channel integrated amp to pair with them. Budget: $1,000.

Among the stated speaker specs: applied power rating 20-200 watts, sensitivity 89 db, 4 ohms impedance and frequency response 38 Hz-50 kHz. To me, the speakers’ sound can be described as natural, detailed and transparent, not aggressive and maybe slightly lacking in bass. The room is 12 x 20, carpeted but relatively bare. I listen primarily to classic rock, classic jazz and classical. I use a Bluesound Node 2i music streamer and CDs. Bluetooth would be nice but not essential.

Thank you for any assistance.

phil59

These are great suggestions, thank you! I am researching and looking primarily on the second-hand market, with mixed results in terms of availability. Am a little nervous about that, just had an unhappy experience on Reverb.com.

I have had a few god amps in my 6 decades of pursuing this hobby. Would suggest you consider spending about $1500 and evaluate Rotel Ai4 Integrated amp. Good DAC and phono stage with a large number of other features. Sounds Good. 

I personally use a Peachtree Nova 300-Bluesound Node 2i - I use the Nova's DAC-; Pro ject CD transport and Harbeth 30.1 monitors in a very small square room. Night mare(!) but after much stress it sounds pretty good for such a modest system. They are giving these Peachtrees away but they are a good value. Lots of power for the money (class D but think of the environment). I play this thing all day. If I was to change and spend more money I would just change out another integrated with DAC. MacIntosh or Luxman or Hi Fi Rose (no DAC tho). Good luck, perhaps spend more now on Integrated unit.

OP, I just listed a Cambridge CXA81 on USAudiomart for $850.  Would be ideal for you.  Use coax out from you Node2i to use the Cambridge DAC.  You won't be disappointed.

If I was looking for a used integrated amplifier in the $1500 price range the Belles Aria would be on my short list. It delivers 75wpc into 8ohms. My spearers are easy to drive however. 

I  haven't looked extensively but have not found  the Aria spec for 4ohms. Also not familiar with your speakers. Question is how much the speaker impedance drops below 4ohms. 

Not to over push the Rogue Sphinx V3, but there is a Stereophile review which includes a measurement section providing detailed account of this amplifier. 

Both Belles and Rogue are good companies to deal with.