Are you getting the bass you deserve?

Do you feel that you are getting all the bass you deserve, or have been promised, or wanted or that you paid for? 

sounds_real_audio

I finally got all the bass I got the bass I wanted  when I finally got the midrange I knew was possible. The right speakers and the right amplification and source. What made this possible was the excellent tube amp and pre. combined with a speaker that does not  ignore the value of music.  

I can't remember ever listening to live music and thinking to myself: The band should add more bass. Never happened. 

4x21-inch woofers in my office system. Giant 1000lb front bass horn in my main audio room. Im good.

["s_r_a    I finally got all the bass I got the bass I wanted  when I finally got the midrange I knew was possible. The right speakers and the right amplification and source. What made this possible was the excellent tube amp and pre. combined with a speaker that does not  ignore the value of music."]

TERRIFIC! 

avatar:    https://www.stringvirtuoso.com/artists/lorraine-campet/

Corner bass traps had a dramatic effect on the lower end for my environment. Unsure about the look, but sold on the performance they revealed for my system.