Speaker Cable Recommendations - Under 2k

I’m looking for some advice on speaker cables.  I currently have Morrow SP7s and would like to upgrade while keeping under 2k for a 2.5m pair.  Below is a list of my equipment.  

Linn LP12 with circus upgrade and lingo power supply

Ortofon Cadenza Bronze cartridge

Herron VTPH-2a phono preamp

ARC LS25 MKII preamp

ARC VT200 power amp

Harbeth 30.2 40th Anniversary Speakers

Interconnects and phono cable are also Morrow 7 series

Thanks in advance for your insights.

Ag insider logo xs@2xbstakston

And there’s the SoundGuys January 2023 revived coathanger test that is an interesting read. Try it and smile 

Cheers 

I ask again, what improvements and sound characteristics are you looking for?  Otherwise you’ll just keep getting recommendations that other people like, which may have nothing to do with what you like. 

Spend. baby spend. Amd ,maybe you'll get an improvement over your SP7s; but maybe not.  I got rid of my PAD fire hoses and went with Morrow a couple of years ago; happy as a clam.

There are a lot of recommendations here which goes to show that tastes vary greatly.  There are a lot of great cables out there and I'm sure some with a lot of hype and exotic metals, insulators, etc.  I have had several types of cables over the years and settled on Audio Envy for both interconnects and speaker cables. I have worked with and discussed my cable needs with Cap the owner/designer and he’s always been eager to help. His cables work very well and are really affordable. I believe he still has a return policy. His cables have low capacitance compared to some others on the market as well. I personally really like them and can’t see spending so much money for cables when these really meet my needs. Highly recommended and reasonably priced ! John