Speaker Cable Recommendations - Under 2k

I’m looking for some advice on speaker cables.  I currently have Morrow SP7s and would like to upgrade while keeping under 2k for a 2.5m pair.  Below is a list of my equipment.  

Linn LP12 with circus upgrade and lingo power supply

Ortofon Cadenza Bronze cartridge

Herron VTPH-2a phono preamp

ARC LS25 MKII preamp

ARC VT200 power amp

Harbeth 30.2 40th Anniversary Speakers

Interconnects and phono cable are also Morrow 7 series

Thanks in advance for your insights.

Ag insider logo xs@2xbstakston
bigtwin

@mihorn In the future, I would think it appropriate for all of your posts to begin with the clear disclosure "I HAVE A VESTED FINANCIAL INTEREST IN THE PRODUCTS I AM RECOMMENDING"  I have no problem with anyone joining forums looking for business, but I do find it disingenuous for you to be repeatedly contributing to discussions only to covertly recommend your own product.   IMHO. 

Yes. I will be clear about the disclosure. Usually, I write I make cables and speakers on my posts. But my post in this thread was not clearly disclosed. Thanks for pointing out!  Alex/Wavetouch

jeffstrick      Yep all others, jeez. @mihorn  
  • other brands cables sound veiled, glare, and unnatural because they are made by people (and machine) who don't know how to make audio cables

Yes. All others. Have you heard any audio system sounds more real than the sound of my videos in this thread? Alex/Wavetouch

@mihorn LOL Sound of a video on YouTube  going through chitty speakers on an I pad or laptop. 

Gotta love it. What a joke 

Take a look at Darwin Cables.  I use them for my ICs and SCs. They just get out of the way of the music. Check out the Darwin Specials section for what could be a great discount. Great guys to talk to.

All the best,
Nonoise

juanmanuelfangioii

@mihorn LOL Sound of a video on YouTube going through chitty speakers on an I pad or laptop. Gotta love it. What a joke

YT sound is good to understand the sound quality. Iphone and most laptop speakers are OK too. Any $20 PC speaker will be fine to hear the sound quality difference of YT videos.

Listen to below videos with your PC. Can you hear their sound quality?

MoFi S10 Loudspeaker w/ $600,000 Of Electronics

Sonus faber EXTREMA Loudspeaker

Sonus Faber Venere S

Wavetouch audio - How Can You Mend a Broken Heart

Alex/Wavetouch