Speaker Cable Recommendations - Under 2k

I’m looking for some advice on speaker cables.  I currently have Morrow SP7s and would like to upgrade while keeping under 2k for a 2.5m pair.  Below is a list of my equipment.  

Linn LP12 with circus upgrade and lingo power supply

Ortofon Cadenza Bronze cartridge

Herron VTPH-2a phono preamp

ARC LS25 MKII preamp

ARC VT200 power amp

Harbeth 30.2 40th Anniversary Speakers

Interconnects and phono cable are also Morrow 7 series

Thanks in advance for your insights.

Ag insider logo xs@2xbstakston

I CANT recommend audio art cable enough. Rob, the owner is extremely hands-on, helpful, conservative with his recommendations and after looking at morrow and a bunch of other brands I gave his product a shot. I went top-of-the-line but I’ve heard great things up and down his product range. I also had an issue with one of the cables and they were very helpful in getting it repaired.

@mihorn In the future, I would think it appropriate for all of your posts to begin with the clear disclosure "I HAVE A VESTED FINANCIAL INTEREST IN THE PRODUCTS I AM RECOMMENDING"  I have no problem with anyone joining forums looking for business, but I do find it disingenuous for you to be repeatedly contributing to discussions only to covertly recommend your own product.   IMHO.  

I have similar equipment. You can see my profile. I find Cardas too warm in my system… although I am not familiar enough with the sound of your speakers to be one hundred percent certain. There is a classic combination is Transparent cables, ARC gear and Sonus Faber speakers. Because they are just that, transparent and ARC is very carefully balanced in tonality… a little either way and it will not sound as good. Most of my cables and interconnects are Transparent after experimenting with at least a dozen high end cable companies.

Wireworld Eclipse excellent cable,value ,the speaker cable is awg-9

the conductors all Litz individual conductors 6-9s Copper ,patented opsilex dielectric and silver over Copper connectors , which too is very important 

underwood Wally -excellent deal is you buy both interconnects, and speaker cables 

puts you under  your $2k  no problem.