2023 Florida Audio Expo Show Report

This is one of the very best deals so far at the show ! The Prototype Eminent Technology Model 18 LS System for.. $15K, that is for All the Gear Too !.. They might get...

"Best Of Show too" ! 😲

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=91ybrCypcKk

rick2000

Joseph Audio - Acora Lobby System

@jomonhifi what do you mean? Is there a report on these 2 speakers?

Seems pretty fishy Rick that you have some new every week BS with the OMGs and all the emojis and explanation points. Seems like you are either getting paid, or trying to get paid by these manufacturers or just plain dramatic. 

He goes from forum to forum using multiple names with the same click bait threads so draw your own conclusion as to why.

Many people liked the Joseph Audio and Large Acora rooms.  For me, the Joseph's sounded bright which could have been the track selected.  The large Acora's sounded amazing.  I was also impressed with the large Clarisys speakers.  They were in a big room and, yet, their soundstage was huge.  Some also liked the large TAD speakers.  They sounded good but the price tag was ridiculous.  I heard better sounding speakers for much less than $180k.

Soundfield Audio had an amazing set-up using DSP to control the drivers.  The speakers also had rear drivers which were controlled by the DSP.  So speakers can be placed near a wall or corner or you could have a highly reflective room and the DSP can compensate.  They sounded REALLY good.