Where do you stop?

I bought some 99.9 % pure silver speaker cables. I read the reviews before investing in them and they talked about how they seem brighter and most felt it was because of the lack of noise and more imagining. Some didn't care for the new sound but most loved what it did. I really liked the change so much I bought some to go from my preamp to my mono block tube amps. That sounded even better. So what the heck I bought more to use from a phono amp to my pre amp and then some silver phono cables. Every time I added them into my system it sounded better and better. So here is my question, The Silver in the cables according to the reviews are superior because they conduct electricity better than copper and have a lower impedance if my memory serves me correctly. What happens to the signal when it meets copper wiring in speakers or other gear? Should all the wire be replaced anywhere it can be and will it continue to sound better? 

128x128livingwellinco

Dynamique Audio cables. They have excellent neutral sounding cables ranging from pure Copper up to Gold and Rhodium plated pure Silver cables from $$ to $$$$$. They all share a similar sound signature and cable design. Have been using them for the last 4 years and there is no going back to previous cables I tried.

In the old days you had to go to a store where you pretty quickly could realize different stuff sounded different.

Spot on. The internet phenomenon, which brings sick dudes like Cin Dyment in play with imaginary made up “systems” and “jobs” and a powerful Google Machine. Fcuked up world. No different than the St. Petersburg troll factory

I have been using silver interconnects for 40 years or so.  Siltec.  The old blue ones with silver writing.  Indeed, the issue now comes to mind as to whether there has been deterioration in that time.  Oxidation if air can get in.  Probably can.  Still, they seem to sound the same as they always did, although my hearing ain't what it was.

The ones that made the biggest difference are the tonearm cables.  Presumably because the music signal they carry is so low voltage.

Apart from what I hear as purer sound with less noise, most silver cables seem to be more flexible than copper and so easier to route where I want them to go.