Where do you stop?

I bought some 99.9 % pure silver speaker cables. I read the reviews before investing in them and they talked about how they seem brighter and most felt it was because of the lack of noise and more imagining. Some didn't care for the new sound but most loved what it did. I really liked the change so much I bought some to go from my preamp to my mono block tube amps. That sounded even better. So what the heck I bought more to use from a phono amp to my pre amp and then some silver phono cables. Every time I added them into my system it sounded better and better. So here is my question, The Silver in the cables according to the reviews are superior because they conduct electricity better than copper and have a lower impedance if my memory serves me correctly. What happens to the signal when it meets copper wiring in speakers or other gear? Should all the wire be replaced anywhere it can be and will it continue to sound better? 

128x128livingwellinco

I looked at the  Iconoclast cables white papers based on science article and it was way over my head. I know what my ears hear and that is enough for me. I like to compare cartridges so a a/b them. I have two tables connected and duplicate albums so I can set them at the same place and go back and forth. I will listen to one (a) and switch it to (b)  and think (b)  is better. Then switch back to  (a) and decide (a) is better. They are different but I like both. I do think when you get to a certain level of gear it can all sound great and different. They decide at the factories what they like and hope that others like it too. It is all subject to some ones ear or opinion. We all have ears that don't work the same as someone else and we all have opinions. 

@gazak2001 

You know that is interesting “…the cultural rush to buy.”

I think the internet has had a big influence on audio purchases. It is much easier to look at components more as commodities on line and then start looking for a good deal. I would think that might have a real limiting effect on the average experience of many folks.

In the old days you had to go to a store where you pretty quickly could realize different stuff sounded different. Kind of like red wine, the bottles look pretty much the same and have red liquid in them… but they don’t taste the same. 

Dynamique Audio cables. They have excellent neutral sounding cables ranging from pure Copper up to Gold and Rhodium plated pure Silver cables from $$ to $$$$$. They all share a similar sound signature and cable design. Have been using them for the last 4 years and there is no going back to previous cables I tried.