New Synergistic Master Fuse

New From VH Audio,

Synergistic Master Fuse cost $595.00

I'll stick with Orange Fuses.

128x128cincyjim

@carlsbad how true, remember back in very early 90's we were laughing about it till actually hearing what is all about. I cannot remember of any aftermarket fuses in the market either.  Same daring guy was also building power cables from Kimber 4and 8TC. Never blew up anything.

The new Master fuse is priced out of most audiophiles budget. I bought 3 of their purple fuses. That wasn't a bad way to spend on a system tweak. But the Master of 3 fuses is way touch for this audiophile. I'll stay with the purple haze fuses.

I would never buy an amp that I couldn't afford to replace.  And many of these fuses approach the value of the amp they are supposed to protect by destroying themselves.

I'll stick to my approach of no fuse and I'm prepared to replace (or more likely repair) the amp if necessary.

Jerry

Synergistic welcome to ripoff city.Coming up with something to make a bigger profit ..

@ebm, I like SR's stuff.

At least the products I have tried. For the most part they do what they say they do.

YMMV, but I don't begrudge anyone who puts out a product, supports their products, warrants their products and makes money doing so.

In my experience, their fuses (especially the oranges and purples) are well worth the price of admission.

Time will tell on the new Master Fuse. I don't have any experience with that one.....yet. :)