New Synergistic Master Fuse

New From VH Audio,

Synergistic Master Fuse cost $595.00

I'll stick with Orange Fuses.

128x128cincyjim

@andynotadam , now THAT'S what I'm talking about.

You obviously have a system where the subtleties can be heard (observed?) readily. 

Not sure my system is worth upgrading from the Purples, but those, too replace Oranges, so.....

I'd agree....that's a no-brainer with the coupon. 

Please report back and let us know how it goes. 

The Purples need break in - maybe 50 hours on mine before they really kicked in though upon first installing they make an audible difference immediately.

Fuses, including the expensive audiophile fuses, are always a minor degradation to the sound compared to solid wire. Ignore masturba...92 and he may go away.

Jerry

@carlsbad how true, remember back in very early 90's we were laughing about it till actually hearing what is all about. I cannot remember of any aftermarket fuses in the market either.  Same daring guy was also building power cables from Kimber 4and 8TC. Never blew up anything.

The new Master fuse is priced out of most audiophiles budget. I bought 3 of their purple fuses. That wasn't a bad way to spend on a system tweak. But the Master of 3 fuses is way touch for this audiophile. I'll stay with the purple haze fuses.