New Synergistic Master Fuse

New From VH Audio,

Synergistic Master Fuse cost $595.00

I'll stick with Orange Fuses.

128x128cincyjim
Post removed 

I have  hifi tuning only because that's what came with the speakers. I put in fuses from home depot. Absolutely no difference. None. Zero. Zilch. I'm just happy I didn't waste money.

The youtube demo was amazing.  With 6 fuses in each amp, I am hard pressed to upgrade the fuses. I bypassed the fuses in my two amps and the results were no less than outstanding. The sound stage improvement was the first thing I noticed, but after about 3 weeks, the bass improved dynamically. Not just my ears either. 

I am planning on Purple ing my preamp and my Dac, If I went with one master fuse, where would be the best place to put it? 

When I rebuilt my power amps I sent all components out to be cryod. Included were  all poly  caps, active devices ,new circuit boards , brass hardware , internal Live Vibe platform on which the circuit board is mounted and tensioned thru the chassis, all the Audiopoints, all wire and the last butt knot least the power transformers in each...oh and the magnets.  It all matters , everything makes a difference.  Tom 

Oh, and most recently treated all wires and devices with Nano Flo inside and out of each and every component..no longer available..but well worth the time and hassle. Tom