New Synergistic Master Fuse

New From VH Audio,

Synergistic Master Fuse cost $595.00

I'll stick with Orange Fuses.

128x128cincyjim

@audioman58 , some people bring absolutely nothing useful to a discussion. They don't know what they don't know.

I try to ignore them. Why they feel the need to post on discussions such as this baffles me. It only makes them look dumb.

Everything matters, and fuses can make a huge difference in the sound of your components. Is a $600 fuse worth popping into a $6K, $8K component that already has an audiophile fuse (SR Purple in my case) worth it? I don't know. Start upping the ante to $10k-plus components and then I can start to see the value proposition. I might try one, and see if it's worth it or not. I know all of SR's stuff comes with a 30 day money back guarantee, so nothing ventured, nothing gained.

Forgive @jasonbourne52 .... For he is square, and lacks hip characteristics. 

Place SR Master Fuse in thy Preamp and be done. Every other colored fuse leave as is. 

:-)

@coralkong : what about all the miles of very fine wire in the power transformers in each component? Plenty of resistance and high inductance there! Compared to that a half-inch of fuse wire is nothing! Add that to the fact that the audio signal does not go through the AC line fuse. Mark Twain said "It is easier to con someone than it is to convince them that they have been conned."

The Synergistic Purple fuses that I installed in my amps and pre-amp improved the sound for me. Some folks get angry when you don't hear the world only through their ears. 

Post removed