New Synergistic Master Fuse

New From VH Audio,

Synergistic Master Fuse cost $595.00

I'll stick with Orange Fuses.

128x128cincyjim

I use Hi Fi Tuning fuses {white} at £35 each. And they do make a difference. more mid and high. If you have not tried the upgraded fuses, why comment ?

I might try one of the new Master Fuses, but I’m quite happy with the Purples currently in my system. I know that there are several companies offering fuses for a lot more than $600, but that’s about hitting my limit, at least for the equipment I’m using.

My friend out west owns was a beta tester , just like the purple fuse is their best effort , BTW je Audio magic M1 fuse I have as well as others in your audio get together , and head to head  80% preferred the AM -M1 fuse .

it has betterBass, dynamics and organic  depth of instruments .ut it is $300 vs $200

imo a good compromise.  getting back to the New Synergistic $600 fuse The beta tester said yes it is better but a bit deceiving  the depth as well as soundstage Huge 

in some audio systems depending too on your tweeter  May wan5 a more grounded image depth ,sure the airiness can be nice ,but on R&Roll you  may want 

Thst grounded focus , he stated try the Audio  M1 if that don5 flout your boat then think about the $600 plunge.

Mastering92  could-not be more wrong . Having owned a audio store I had the same gear  with stock buzz fuses ,and then top Hifi tuning ,Synergistic , fuses 

a improvement on every piece of gear , not knowing which dac, preamp,or amplifier 

just look up metals resistance index , All power comes in through the IEC and That  Fuse , a steel zinc buzz fuse has a conductivity rating around 19

a top Hifi tuning silver gold fuse a rating around 65 that’s 3x+ the conductivity 

the stock fuse is a Huge bottleneck which = 3 x more resistance which = noise ,you can ignore the truth , but these are facts just look it up . When you put any non stock fuse inside says an amplifier like my Parasound Halo amp it has 4 rails fuses 

that is another level of detail and refinement and Clarity ,the hash sounding stock fuses present when compared directly too , this too depends on the refinement of Your Audio system, if it’s of say $6k including Speakers then. You may not have the Audio system that would pickup all the added low level details , but it will still be cleaner sounding ,For Sure .   The same goes for power cords ,wire is not just wire 

some people use Blue Jeans cables good enough and that’s fine for a moderate audio system but sonically there is much better  for many reasons ,if not so there would-not be such a Huge difference in models even within the same company. The point Is spend time  listening for a month  and comparing like we do at Our Audio get together to prove or disprove a theory , not everything is a night and day difference . Never Assume ,or go by 1 review look for many opinions ,and look for money back auditions which then cost you very little . If you have not spent several weeks comparing say 200  hours at minimum then , you can’t give a honest opinion .Any long time Audiophile knows once you spend to a certain point , $$ money wise the amount of improvements are diminishing returns . Being a Audiophile for most of us it’s a never ending journey , for tweaks or upgrades !!

Jason unborn wins. audiophile of the year again congrats .

many experts Thst back up their statements with -0 proof 

just conjecture, and speak out of ignorance . They offer Money back trials  put one Good fuse in your dac -The correct way  and within 150 hours you will for sure hear the difference in clarity and focus. Some people are just too cheap, or have such 

low cost systems like a receiver and $2k speakers expecting to hear everything in the recording , not happening , as I  stated before some things work in % points 

in performance increases.