Made in USA

I love to support USA products as much as I can. Even if it costs more. Id say 2nd choice Europe or Japan. Last place China.

So USA made HiFi products I have are... Magnepan, Odyssey, Geshelli, Rythmik, Schitt, Bluejean, Belden, Analog Productions( vinyl). Musichall & Monitor Audio (UK), Nagaoka, Magomi(Japan), 

Other USA made HiFi I know of.. Kilpsch (high end speakers), Jeff Rowland, P.S. Audio, Emotiva?

Im sure there are more. Please continue list and lets support our own.

bikefi10

When I opened my Revel M106 a few years ago I was surprised and disappointed that they said Made In. INDONESIA....   Made sense after learning SB Acoustics is headquartered there.    

I’m just a huge fan of Japanese-made products period. I think it stems from my auto plant managing days and visiting Toyota assembly plants. The cultural difference, the level of detail, etc....was so eye-opening to me. I’ve been out of the auto industry for close to 20 years now. We have a Toyota and an Acura. A much higher level of craftmanship over any GM car I’ve oned. I’ve purchased tons of top-level GM cars thru the years, and none of them comes close to Toyota and Honda. The closest were two SAABs (which had partial GM ownership).

My Luxman L-595 is a flawless component. I also have a MIJ Technics 1200GR, Nagaoka cartridge and Mogami gold interconnect. I’m slowly trying to get 90% of my audio gear MIJ. Except my ZU Speakers. I just love my ZU’s

ghasley

"The west has an exceptional historical track record of treating its labor force equitably."

sarcasm? 

read Howard Zinn’s ’Peoples History of the United States’.