Made in USA

I love to support USA products as much as I can. Even if it costs more. Id say 2nd choice Europe or Japan. Last place China.

So USA made HiFi products I have are... Magnepan, Odyssey, Geshelli, Rythmik, Schitt, Bluejean, Belden, Analog Productions( vinyl). Musichall & Monitor Audio (UK), Nagaoka, Magomi(Japan), 

Other USA made HiFi I know of.. Kilpsch (high end speakers), Jeff Rowland, P.S. Audio, Emotiva?

Im sure there are more. Please continue list and lets support our own.

bikefi10

And right on cue, good ol’ jerry shows up and singles me out (with what he thinks is his clever use of the word "noise") despite all the previous posts. He just can’t help himself and seems to have an unusual attraction to that poop emoji.

He’s gonna take that grudge with him to his grave.

All the best,
Nonoise

Rogue Audio Preamp & power amplifier —USA

Fyne Audio F-702 — Scotland

Thorens TT — Switzerland

Audio Technical Cartridge — Japan

phono Preamp—Schiit —-> soon to Sutherland —both USA

DAC —Schiit Bifrost 2/64 — USA

Cd player, & streamer —China

i try to buy USA, Canada, Europe, Japan, Taiwan to avoid funding the PRC military.

Noise you are what you eat and you must have a bag of wieners. 

BTW don’t flatter yourself just don’t like vultures especially political ones. 
No grudge your not worth it. Oh and I will outlive you. 

Just have to love jerry's way of acknowledging my outing his lame attempts to keep getting back at me. Ever notice how he gets more juvenile the angier he gets? 

As for outliving me, you'll have to stop working on that second big one that's sure to happen if you keep it up (but you just can't help yourself, can't you?)

All the best,
Nonoise

Here's a memory lane walk that doubles as a eulogy to what used to be made here: