Hello Guys,

I am planning to upgrade my existing power conditioning, presently using old Richard Grey 400S unit. Over the years I upgraded almost everything in my system, except 400S unit. I am willing to spend up to $1500. Any recommendation for a great conditioner?

Thanks

rohlim

I have used a Running Springs Haley for several years and am very pleased with it.  System posted here.

a few guys took this as an opportunity to have a discussion among themselves completely ignoring the substance of this post. With a lot of blank space.

LOL. Welcome to forum discussions. You got a few good answers, right? Consider yourself unscathed.

@pedroeb I was using the mobile version of the site on my phone. That's why. Sorry about your precious eyes.

@rohlim in that price range the new AQ Niagara 1200 definitely fits the bill. On a used market a Puritan PSM156 which comes with a very decent and flexible power cable, or a used Shunyata Hydra Talos is another good option as well as Isotek.
I use Puritan and like it a lot. Audible improvement in reduction of noise floor. Previously owned Shunyata Hydra 4 and had the Richard Gray unit on trial. Preferred the Hydra.

One other item that is frequently overlooked is the outlet. I was extremely skeptical but curiosity got the better of me and I installed a Furutech GTX-D NCF outlet and it’s one of, if not the biggest sonic ROIs out there. Many choices when it comes to outlets. Point I’m trying to make is it makes a difference, add it to your list.