For the first time...

...my digital rig is besting my analog rig in terms of sonic presence and projection. This has never happened before as I've always been more focused on my analog side, letting the Oppo 105 do its thing. However, with some recent additions and changes, my digital side sounds much better and I'm uncomfortable with that. 

Analog:

• NAD 558 turntable
  • Hana SL MC and Clearaudio Maestro V2 MM
  • Hagerman Trumpet MC phono stage

Digital

• Oppo 105D BDP
  • Schiit Gungnir DAC

Amplifier

• Schiit Ragnarok 2

Speakers

• Reference 3A de Capo-i

I think the Gungnir was the game changer as it added a sonic presence and clarity missing before. I find my analog reproduction seems to strain more to achieve much the same signature and I don't want to jump back on the upgrade train in order to achieve parity. Blah.

128x128simao

Honestly your analog chain looks solid. The Trumpet MC is certainly not a weak link, but you can get more sparkle, detail, and clarity by rolling those tubes to anything other than the stock Mullards. Might be worth a shot. The Trumpet MC is definitely on the warm side. Even without delving into NOS, the Russian Tung-Sol 12AX7 will brighten it up a bit. In the 12AU7 slot you might try Philips ECG 6189, which should be cheap and plentiful even if NOS (1980s). 

That said, some people favor analog (for whatever reasons, psychological or hearing-based), and others digital. You might be leaning into the latter camp. I’m decidedly of the former camp - even with all the deficiencies of a Fluance RT85, I still dig listening to that (through a Trumpet MC, incidentally - which is a great match to the lean & slightly bright 2M Blue) over even the Gungnir, Yggdrasil, and even more expensive digital chains.

Now seriously, which cartridge do you like better. Which one sounds most like your digital?

Hmm I have a very good digital setup. It sounds great. My turntable still sounds much better to me. if I had to live with just the digital I would be OK with that, but I definitely prefer the sound of analog. 

@simao the advice on Tube Rolling from @mulveling is solid, there is a very good experience to be had from experiencing how a swap out of a Valve can influence a end sound being produced.

Running this experience parallel with your interest in vinyl replays will bring dividends.

400 LP's is a nice collection, the chances of playing one daily is unlikely, so there is plenty of choices for a listening session to be listed and getting on with and the odd new addition which is inevitable.

When I listen to Vinyl, I usually select 10 LP's to be used over a few days with my Wife, and as the Selections are played over a few periods, there is always one or two sacrificed for a new choice that is made, could even be a CD is the only Album available of the one desired to be played.

You don't need 2,000 LPs to invest in vinyl nor do you need a $100K TT to get really good. But digital is a way better value IMO. 

Yet I have zero regrets with a 1:5 spending ratio on digital vs analogue.