Great Small Room Speakers for $3-5k

Hi all, I'm looking to upgrade from my current speakers (Zu Audio Omen) in my small room (13x10x7: WxLxH) and willing to spend $3-5k. I'm looking for a slightly more transparent speaker than the Zu's and also a smaller speaker. I'm open to new and used speakers. So, I've turned my attention to bookshelf speakers and small footprint floorstanders. I have a Rel subwoofer to buttress low end. Most of my listening these days focuses on blues, soul and R&B, classic rock, and alternative hip-hop. 

My system is: Rogue Audio Sphinx v3, Bluesound Node 2i, Rega P3 TT, Rel T7/X sub.

My nearest Hifi shop focuses on Harbeth, Spendor, and KEF. So far, I've liked the Harbeth P3ESR and Compact 7s and the Spendor A4. But, I'm curious to get other suggestions. I've been interested in the Devore Fidelity O'Baby but are just above my price range and can't be demoed right now.

Does anyone have experience with those aforementioned speakers in a small room? What else should I consider for a smallish room in this price range?

nickamland

If you were going with the Fyne in that price range, I would recommend the F1–5, or the F 700

I just picked up a pair of Acoustic Energy AE509 for my bedroom and I've enjoyed them so far. They're a small tower speaker with nice bass, no sub needed. New they were originally $3900 now can be found for $2800 to $3500.

As a matter of fact I do have the Revival Audio Atalante 3 speakers and have been breaking them in since last Thursday. Absolutely wonderful speakers as they go through their paces and just keep getting better by the day. 

I believe they have a 45 day trial period (if bought direct) and come with a 10 year warranty. Great build quality as well. I'm biased, as you can tell.

I still can't understand how they sell them for $2499 and make a profit. Everything is designed, engineered and assembled in France.

All the best,
Nonoise

several pair of DynAudio’s on here that might fit the bill.  And some nice Totems over on Usaudiomart.