Sad to hear the good people at Timbernation had a fire (and no insurance).

128x128cerrot

Yes, it's probably the prohibitive cost.

Greed rules in the insurance world; and claims repudiation.

You guys are really pathetic. I posted this hoping you guys would reach out and donate.  I'm in the insurance industry for 40 years and no one understands this better than me.  This was a recent new purchase and in the transfer, the insurance stayed with the prior owner and wasn't moved over.  A miscommunication and oversight and theyre being w/o cover was not on purpose or by design to save money.  It was just  miscommunication.  You guys suck.

@cerrot, perhaps the Audiohon community would be more sympathetic is you gave some context in your original post!  There is a big different between having no fire insurance by choice, and having fire insurance lapse due to an unfortunate oversight.

This was a recent new purchase and in the transfer, the insurance stayed with the prior owner and wasn't moved over.  A miscommunication and oversight and theyre being w/o cover was not on purpose or by design to save money.  It was just  miscommunication.  You guys suck.

Maybe if you didn't omit that important tidbit in your original post, you wouldn't have gotten the responses you did and wouldn't have to tell guys how they 'suck' for sharing their opinion on the incomplete information you initially provided.

This is unfortunate, but it's ridiculous to beat up on working class folks who are just trying to practice their craft and make an honest living. Meanwhile, we all subsidize expensive homes in flood and hurricane areas. That's where the outrage belongs. Been going on for years. https://www.cagw.org/thewastewatcher/beach-houses-owned-rich-paid-everyone