Why limit yourself to one streaming service?

I’m always puzzled when I read posts from people with 10K+ systems who feel they have to choose between Tidal or Qubuz or whatever. Sign up for however many brings you more joy. That’s my two cents.

128x128m669326

I appreciate finding out why others approach this differently. I guess that varies a lot.

One thing I've learned about people "who have the money". They have money becuase they spend less than they need to. This includes multiple subscription services including streaming. Luckily, I just share family subscriptions with my brothers on Qobuz and Roon, so I'm basically paying for one subscription while having access to both.

FWIW, I do like the sound quality on Qobuz more than Tidal, but Tidal has all the kiddie music that Qobuz does not, which keeps my son and daughter happy. :)

I started with Tidal and moved to, and prefer Qobuz, but added Amazon when Auralic started supporting it. It's cheap and the two combined are around $20 a month a small price to play for zillions of albums.

I am currently subscribed to Qobuz for its SQ. Does it have every album…NO but large enough library to keep me humming along. No issues with Qobuz in my car or away from home. I do plan to add Spotify once they start offering CD res quality. I believe they have the largest library of songs.

I had three services at once. Can only listen to one @ a time and only 10-15% of the time at that. I have plenty of recorded music available besides streaming.

I have zer0 need for more than one. And I get the 2¢ too.