HELP!!!! Newbie looking for a decent 2 channel power amp in the $1,000 range

I am trying find a decent 2 channel power amp to replace my Sonos Amp connected to Kef R3's and RSL Speedwoofer MKII.

I was considering the Emotiva TA2 but based on the comments/reviews here I beleive I could do better going 2X on price over the Emo and be open to a used unit.  I prefer  warm to neutral with detail sound profile.I'd also like an amp that is north of 100 WPC becuase my listening space is midsized (open floor plan approx 600 SF).

Thanks to all in advance!

balooo2

@jbuhl Killer front end you've created for streaming, low cost high end across the board and networked; I get it very smart.  I built a Raspberry Pi Hi hat rig as a Tidal Masters streamer for my headphone amp/dac stack works ok for the cost (Volumio stinks). Migrated from Logitech Squeezebox to Sonos and believe it or not I chucked a box of mint Squeezebox gear out about 5 years ago during a clean out. I could kick myself now, my understanding it is a match made in heaven for ROON. I have a very large digital library and Sonos does cap the number of titles to 35,000 I believe. My understanding is ROON does not do that and pulls music from all your digital sources seamlessly (?) and the Squeezebox works great as the controller.

I keep saying to myself gotta check out ROON (never did a deep dive) new year new possibilities!

Happy New year you and yours!

NAD C268.$999. Seems to draw power far beyond its rating and sounds flawless IMHO.

I'm surprised no one has mentioned the new Class D amps like VTV or Buckeye.  I have no experience with them, but the comments from owners are that the new Class D are exceptional-- high power, very low price.  Purifi 1ET400A modules.

My understanding is ROON does not do that and pulls music from all your digital sources seamlessly (?)

Yeah Roon would display your local library integrated with your online streaming service.   I can't speak to that as my local file storage is attached to my Bryston Pi.  When I want to listen to those files I switch the Bryston from a Roon endpoint to its internal player (MPD), only takes seconds to do.  Someday I might get around to attaching the storage to the Sonic Transport that hosts the ROON server and indexing it there just to see what it it looks and sounds like.  I think the Brysto/MPD combination sounds a bit more open and lively than ROON.  ROON is fine for general listening.   I think the only limit to the number of tracks in ROON is hardware.  Lots of threads on it over on the ROON community site.