2023 Audio System Wish List

I’ve been doing this for years now- and it’s time for our 2023 wish list!

in 2022, I put together a very effective bedroom system- Wharfedale Diamond 12.2 speakers on Monoprice stands driven by an NAD 316BEE V2 integrated amp, fed by a Bluesound Node (n130). As a result of moving my node out of my main system I bought an Auralic Aries G1 for streaming in my main system.

My main goal for 2023 is to explore and add more music. Streaming has been a fantastic way of exploring new to me music, and in some instances after streaming an album, I also wound up buying it on vinyl.

What’s your audio goal for 2023. A new preamp? A DAC? Music?

Enjoy 🥂

128x128zavato

I will be looking to upgrade my transport.

Possibly have Aric upgrade my Aric Audio Special preamp. 

I am going to purchase the new Taket Live supertweeter, want to see if it will take the SQ up further vs the Batpro 2s I presently have. Also, I am going to buy at least 1 set of Neodio Origine B2 Acoustic Purifiers. I have 2 sets of the original B1s and use them as footers under 2 of my integrated amps, in both cases a noticeable improvement in SQ. There's a review of the B2s by Roy Gregory on Gy8 if you have any interest in checking them out.

Not sure that I really want to go down the new amp route but if i do probably will look at either a Neodio Origine A2 integrated amp, or a Circle Labs A200 integrated amp.

facten,

Interesting on the Taket super tweeter. Is it available in the USA?

ozzy