DAC recommendations

Okay. So, before this becomes the typical dac battle, let me explain what I have and what I’m looking for. My system consists of an Aric Audio Custom 300b PSET amp(almost always in class A set mode), Audio Note an-e/lx speakers, Cambridge cxn v2 streamer modified by ModWright tube dac and a Topping d90 dac. I can switch back and forth to get a tube sound from the ModWright or a more “accurate” depiction of the recording through the Topping. After a few months, I think I want something in the middle. The tube dac lacks a little clarity and the Topping is very critical of poor recordings. Both have their times when they sound better but I’m seeking a middle ground. 
Here’s what I’m looking for. I would like clarity, without being analytical. But most of all, I want natural sounding! I want a piano to sound like a piano etc…Lastly, I prefer a bit more bass and less bright sounding. Does this dac exist?

Ive looked at the Denafrips Terminator 2 and would prefer not to spend $6800. Does the Venus 2 fit? Bricasti m3? Other suggestions? I have some high quality components and would like a dac to match. Thanks in advance 

earthbound

I forgot to add and I don’t think it’s a measurable quality, soundstage. It’s okay with the Topping but I’d prefer a wider, deeper soundstage with a bit more instrument separation. 👍

Bricasti M3 hits most of your points but maybe not "a bit more bass...." actually it's a very neutral, musical dac IMO

My issue with the Bricasti is the streaming. I have Apple Music and it does not support it. I would have to jump over to Qobuz. Not the end of the world but not optimal. Just spoke to a dealer today regarding the m3. It does seem to check most of the boxes. I’m going to call Bricasti and see if an Air Play upgrade will be possible in the future.