patricia barber - diana krall - holly cole

wouldnt that be awesome if they - toured together - tell me it wouldnt be sold out every night they played. 

128x128smargo

It would be pretty difficult to go to one of their concerts though but I'm sure it would  sell out if you figured out a way to resurrect them and get them touring again.

+1 for Melody Gardot

and thanks for the various recommendations.  I'll try them out soon.

Echoing a couple responses earlier, a recent visit to a Diana Krall concert recently proved to be highly disappointing.  It was beyond "dialed in."  More like "checked out" or some other issue.  I would highly suggest anyone contemplating going to a Diana Krall concert to Google "Diana Krall Concert Reviews."  1.9 stars out of 5.  Most respondents had a very poor experience as we did.  What is sad it that she is such a talented musician, but the apparent several years long practice of offering substandard concerts suggests on her or her manager's part taking advantage of her audience.  The venue I was at actually refunded our payment for the tickets.  Finally-- another vote for Eva Cassidy as one to be part of this fictional group.