Has anyone tried the new Synergistic Research UEF Performance Enhancer - Ethernet Filter?

I was wondering if anyone has tried the new (and expensive) Synergistic Research UEF Performance Enhancer - Ethernet Filter.  I find that some SR products such as their cable line are nicely effective while others..........well, maybe no so much.  According to SR these things run $300 each and plug into unused ethernet ports to "filter" ethernet signals.  Please weigh in here so I can ascertain whether they are worth a try.  Thank you.

rlawry

@rauliruegas 

I've not tried them in my system so I can't speak to their effectiveness. It appears UEF Performance Enhancer is a filter designed for your Ethernet chain that said to lower your system’s noise floor. Take that for what it's worth!

Why would you want that ? We have tried that in our audio get together  ,the Sonore Deluxe is by far the best 

way ,converting Ethernet to Fiber optic which noise cannot  travel over light .

Small Green Computer I went to , myself started with their $40 converter then a Sonore deluxe  to fiber optic ,then Ethernet to your server,or streamer .

i took it one step further bought the latest Motorola 8702 modem wifi router  ,which has the latest fastest 3.1 vs the older 3.0 Docsis ,it is 3-4 x faster much bigger buffer and bigger newer processor was $300 now $224 , if you get a Amazon credit card you get a $125 credit ,$99 for a $300 modem,router with excellent wifi boost ,I bought that  then added a 12v ,8 amp LPS which makes a noticeably clearer  detailed performance ,I am adding a second Sonore deluxe ,plus 2 more LPS to round off the front end ,I already have AQ Diamond Ethernet cables which are very good the Top Jcat cables  are also very good in the $1k  price point .

getting back to the original question  A Sonore Deluxe Ethernet to fiber optic is much better isolating noise even better then uptone better isolation ,and sonics using top Femto clock and linear regulators,plus a bunch of other items to eliminate noise. Just buy a Sonore ,and they have a $399 package  to get started ,

the new Motorola 8702 a no brainer for $99 , but even at $224 still $76 off save $$ while it’s on sale,