Audiophile Grade Wall Receptacle

Moving homes.  Any recommendation for quality wall receptacle?   Pangea?  Audioquest?

Thanks

mlapenta

My experience with recptacle is similar to @retiredfarmer. These days I am all in with using Furutech receptacles for all high performance equipment including my AV and computer systems. Its not just for audio.

The hospital spec is ANSI/UL 498 and CSA CAN/C22.2 No. 42-99, if you want to read it you will find the price to read is about $798. Turns out I have read it as I was involved with meeting UL/CSA as an engineer once upon a time. Here is a link to the UL summary. In addition, I have used the Hubble line of products in power projects such as generator and UPS's. I have also designed high performance power source for the DOD.

What I learned is the weakest link always chokes the performance of a system. Which leads to the question what is good enough for you, but it is also a budget question. Check the design of the product you are looking at purchasing. Brass contacts are not going to perform as well as solid OFC. Brass contact will be a choke point if you use them in my opinion.

Post removed 

Sorry i never responded to this thread that I believe i started.  I went with the very high end furutech outlet and ran it to a dedicated 20 amp circuit.   The gain was enormous.   I only have my “rig” and oiled tv on this outlet and circuit.  It even made tv picture better.    Clean power matters.   Thanks all along the way