Scotch? No thanks. Whats the best Vodka.?

Many years a go I used to drink a vodka from Turkey named Izmira that was distilled from white beets. Wonderful!!!!!!!! Sadly no longer available in the U.S. I'm a big Belvedere fan. Slightly sweet and nuanced, but has a great vodka kick. Lately though I've discovered 360 Vodka. American made and so smooth. Almost too easy to drink. So, what's your vodka pleasure? And please, no testimonials to Popov. I know I know, something has to go in the brown paper bag, but if you have to get Kamchatka.
mjwpicman

Russian Standard was my go-to vodka until I found Stoli Elite.  Stoli Elite is super smooth, hard to find and a little pricey for Vodka

My wife’s Polish 21-year-old niece was visiting, and we went to get some burgers at a restaurant. I asked her what she wanted to drink, and she said VODKA!

I know that her hometown in Poland has some great vodkas (especially straight from the freezer). I told her to try Kettle One, my fav Vodka in the USA. She had a couple of sips and almost spit it out. Too smooth she said, but she did finish it off after the initial disappointment.

Beluga Reserve with the metal medallion is the best I ever tasted. Have to go to Russia to get because it is not for export.

By a long shot it’s french grape-based Ciroc. And only unflavored, please. For a poor-man’s version, dilute 50% with Stoli.