Dynaudio, Harbeth, Penaudio or Sonus Faber

I would very much appreciate input on the following possible systems. My room is 12 by 20 by 8and 1/2. Though I listen to a wide range of music, I listen more to jazz and vocal music than anything else. I'm looking to buy an entire system that would be very musical. I'm considering the following, Dynaudio Confidence C1, Harbeth M30, Penaudio Cenya and Sonus Faber Cremona Auditor M. For amplification, Naim separates, an LFD integrated or Ayre Integrated. For CD player, Naim or Ayer. Or possibly Oppo in its non modified form or as modified by Modwright.
Any thoughts?
handsomeck
I have now tried to add a 2x250 watt class D power amplifer to my tube pre amplifier, to see how the speakers, Harbeth 30.1, react. And as I thought, the bass becomes much more clear. Some midrange lushness and richness might get lost, but not that much. The whole soundstage sounds a little bit thinner and clearer. I like it quite a lot for a change. It's fun playing around with different electronics to speakers and especially the Harbeth's.
Sonus Faber audito M has no match with tube.
What I feel that music consist of 30Hz to 15kHz but our ear starts from 18 Hz to 20 KHz.

Different ear have different response and depends upon the structure of the ear. Heavy ear flaps obsorbs HF and pushes LF to ear canal. The structure of the canal also varies. So there is not necessarily that all the hardware fit for all type of ear. There is another factor that ear follows log 10 base response. So it also varies from person to person. HF response becomes poor as we aged but ear is very sensitive when we are in young age.
So there is no hard and fast rules about the listening of music on certain equipment. May be Sonus does not make happy to old man who lose his ability to listen HF as compare to those who are relatively young. Young ears are more responsive to HF and LF. Old ear become less responsive to HF but remains normal at LF.

So how can we set criteria over the other. Very simple go and listen to music of you choice. Which you feel good will always a good choice. There is another factor that is tones quality of the system. Suppose you purchase new system and install at your location and will feel very pleasant but after extensive listening you start feeling that something else would be better than that I have at the moment. I mostly state that girlfriend in the beginning feel you very charming but after certain period you start looking arround. Same is with your hi fi equipment.

I did lot of experimentation with audio with my friends. Nearly after one year every one start thinking that some new idea must be change the quality of music and become impatient to do that. Some got IBS due to anxiety.
LoL.

This is musical electronic equipment and can never able to perform like a real instrument. Loss and distortion is the inherent property of electronics. So the best way to listen live like sound is to go through time machine and enjoy live when the it was performed.
I power my Auditor Ms with an Audio Research VSi75, and the match is spectacular!
For amps I will never go less than 150 watts...just like the control the a higher watt amp has on speaker....
As for the oppo I might get one too...in another thread I said im done going with expensive.From all the reviews ive read they can compete with some upperend players.
I was a dynaudio guy for some time...but I know now there is life after them...big arena for speaker choices.dyn c1 w/have bass though and is always top tier.
(There,s a sim 600i on the block now)That's always been eye candy for me...
I have listened to the Harbeth 30's at friends house who is very picky regarding sound. He listens mostly to classical, jazz and vocal. I thought they sounded very musical and smooth. He was using a small subwoofer from Linn I believe and it blended very well with the system. He tried many amps with these speakers and finally settled for an older Rowland integrated 150 watt per channel amp. The treble many not be as extended as some others, but that didn't bother me. I haven't used the Oppo but an very happy with the Modwright products since I have Dan's Sony 5400 modified player. At this point I have no desire to change my digital source.